Adult orthodontics – for straighter grown-up smiles.
If are unhappy with your crooked, crowded or overly spaced teeth, but feel you’re a little too old for fixed metal braces, we can offer adult-friendly clear aligners, as well as more discreet fixed and removable braces.
- Clear aligners are virtually invisible, comfortable and removable
- All adult orthodontic treatments are customised for you
- Predictable results
- Small ceramic brackets are used for fixed braces
Invisalign – this subtle effective treatment features a series of clear aligners that gradually move teeth to an improved position.
Ceramic braces – these are fixed to the teeth but the ceramic brackets and tooth-coloured wires ensure the brace is much less noticeable, but just as effective, as a traditional one.
The treatment process
- Innovative 3D technology creates a set of tailor-made aligners.
- Each aligner is worn for a couple of weeks before moving onto the next one.
Fixed ceramic braces
- The ceramic brackets are fixed to the teeth with a dental cement and a tooth-coloured wire is then attached to move teeth into line.
More about adult orthodontics
To help reduce the risk of tooth decay or gum disease, you will need to carefully clean around the brackets if you have fixed braces. Invisalign aligners are removable so you can simply take them out to give your teeth a thorough clean.
http://truthinthetinsel.com/ambien/ makes you fall asleep faster and reduces the number of awakenings at night. In general, when you take the drug and the effect comes, sleep normalizes, and its overall duration increases.
After treatment, as with all orthodontic procedures, you will have to wear a retainer so your straightened teeth stay in their new, improved position.