Dentures – restoring your smile.
If gaps in your smile are causing embarrassment or making it difficult for you to eat and speak, we can provide natural-looking dentures to restore the look and function of your mouth.
Our bespoke dentures are made from advanced materials so they fit comfortably and look just like real teeth.
- Can provide muscle support and enhance facial shape
- Can improve how you eat and speak
- A cost-effective way to restore your smile
- Look like natural teeth
- Boost self-esteem
Complete dentures – these can replace a full arch of missing teeth and are kept in place through natural suction.
Partial dentures – these fill in the gaps left by one or more missing teeth and are attached to remaining teeth to keep them securely in place.
We offer acrylic or cobalt chrome dentures and these come with Acrotone teeth for a natural-looking smile.
The treatment process
- We take impressions and produce a model which is checked for fit.
- A dental technician will create your final set of custom-made dentures and, when these are ready, you will pop back to have them fitted.
- After you have tried out your dentures, we will arrange a further appointment so we can check they are fitting and functioning well.
More about dentures
We also offer a handy repair service, so if your dentures break or need adjusting, your replacement teeth will be swiftly put back into action. Our dentists are also trained in the restoration of dental implants.